Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Expect the unexpected, Look for it!

 Recently I have been addicted to watching
chef shows on Netflix.
 It amazes me to see the detail and extent they
go to in presenting amazing meals.
 Most often they work with the grower to  produce
the perfect vegetables and fruit, or meat and poultry.
Only the best will do when serving their customers.
 One particular chef on Chefs Table intrigued me
with his creativity and thoughtfulness.
He is a true artist.
He even had one of his chefs develop an edible
sugar balloon that floated in the air.
Amazing!
He said, expect the unexpected.
He loves surprising people and revealing the magic.
Be open to the present in order to find the unexpected.

The pictures are all things in nature that I found
in unexpected places and in just noticing what I notice.

Do you love the surprise and magic of the unexpected?
Take time to notice.

4 comments:

Jeanie said...

Nothing is more exciting than discovering something completely unexpected! You keep looking all the time. I love what you discovered. True spring. And like you, chef shows are just so intriguing to me!

Angela McRae said...

Lovely comparison! My unexpected observation from yesterday: I was waiting at a red light when I happened to notice a man talking on his cell phone. Big smile on his face, and it made me smile, and I thought wow, a good attitude is so contagious, isn't it? And then, next thing, a hearse pulled out in front of me. Ha!

La Tea Dah said...

Expect the unexpected! I love that quote. Thanks for sharing this post today. It gives my imagination many places to go.

Mary said...

I wish I had one of those magnificent chefs in my kitchen!!! Mine boils water quite well though, haha!

Mary x