Thursday, April 16, 2015

Transformation

Each year I choose a word for the year, which I have mentioned here many times.
Last year my church started picking a word for the year also;
so I have ended up with two different words swimming in my mind.
The church encourages us to speak or in some way illustrate what this
word might mean to each member.
Recently I did this art piece for the church on what "transformation"
means to me.
Thanks to my friend, Jeanie at The Marmalade Gypsy, for sharing some
tips for finding and applying the butterflies.
The word "transformation" just sang to my heart of a chrysalis releasing
a church full of blossoming butterflies.
Butterflies that fly out into the world and make it a better place.
May we all be butterflies!

3 comments:

Jeanie said...

Thanks for the link share, Marilyn, and I was happy to share. The blogging world (you among them) are the most generous of souls and it's fun to be able to share that one back.

I love the finished piece. It's full of energy and life and color. Transformation, indeed!

Angela McRae said...

What a lovely piece of art you made for your church!

Rosemary said...

You are a talented and expressive artist. Your interpretation of the word transformation is perfect!