Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Soft Tea Review


How to head this review?  Soft came to mind.
All three of these teas remind me of the softness of Spring,
a gentle touch of sweetness and new growth.

Chamomile Rose Silver Needle White Tea was beautiful in appearance.
It would be a lovely tea for an afternoon of shared tea with friends.
Light, floral with just a touch of chamomile.
Blending chamomile and rose is a delight.
Easy to drink.

Organic Silver Needle White Tea (Bai Hao Yin Zhen)
Soft green color.
Reminded me of a field of fresh mown hay after a Spring rain.
Simple, straight forward, and pleasant to the palate.

White Peony Tea (Bai Mu Don)
A sweet scent.  This one caused me to be poetic and a favorite of the three.
Nature speaking words yet unheard,
but softly speaking in my throat.
Color of golden light
Shines in my cup.

All three of these teas can be found at teavivre.com.
Enjoy!

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

I like to try new Teas, thanks for the reviews!

Jeanie said...

Your tea photos are so very peaceful. This is no exception! How I'd love to sip with you!

Mary said...

Lovely sounding teas Marilyn. You really know how to pick the very best to sip, and then share such joyous words to give them character - I can almost taste them here despite the miles between us!

Love, Mary

Lorrie said...

Such tranquility in these photos and even in the tea reviews. They all sound lovely.

Rosemary said...

Love your expressive tea reviews!