Friday, January 10, 2014

Broken Dreams or Delight

 
Broken dreams laying there
or was it the remnant of delight?
As I spotted this one lost bloom
my mind wondered which it was.
A flower on the sand,
foot steps nearby.
Sadness or elation?
What stories does it tell?
Do you wonder when you see a flower laying there?
Tell me true, what stories does it tell?

Notice what you notice and let your mind imagine.

Happy Weekend, dear friends!
Enjoy imagining!
Be well!
I will be laying low and healing after a bout with the flu.

9 comments:

Jeanie said...

Happy weekend, dear Marilyn! I so admire that you can get up a post when you feel so lousy from the flu! Get well!

Jeanne said...

I hope you feel much better sweet friend. When ever I see a flower I smile and feel so happy. Flowers are fruit for our souls.

Little blossoms of happiness

Love Jeanne

Madelief said...

Dear Marilyn,

Thank you for your kind comment on my blog!

I think the flower must have been part of a beautiful bouquet on the way to a 'loved on'!

Hope you will feel better soon! Take care,

Madelief x

beth said...

i so hope you're feeling better marilyn !!
xo

~~louise~~ said...

Hi Marilyn,

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and bringing that mix-up to my attention. I'll be fixing it ASAP.

Hope you're feeling better real soon....

Tracy said...

Delight... always delight, I try to make that my choice! :o) Glad you're holding on to the delight in spite of the flu... be taking good care there, and sending lots of get-well wishes ((LOVE & HUGS))

Joy said...

Hope you are feeling much better!

Rosemary said...

Interesting musings, Marilyn.

Angela McRae said...

I'm thinking that was a leftover from a last-minute beach wedding, perhaps? Sure hope you are recovering from the flu by now!