Friday, August 27, 2010

Teaberry's Tea Room





Teaberry’s was created in a lovingly restored Victorian home as a refuge from the outside world. Inside you will feel pampered as the atmosphere is relaxed yet elegant, cozy and never rushed. Fresh flowers and linens adorn each table and the attentive wait staff will take excellent care of you. They believe it is enriching to add beauty and charm to the little details of our lives and at the same time it helps to slow us down as we appreciate the moment.
Teaberry’s serves both a full lunch and afternoon tea all day Tuesday through Sunday during normal business hours.

Teaberry's also carry's Marmalady's jams and jellies.

            Visit Teaberry's at: 2 Main Street, Flemington, New Jersey 08822                            Phone 908-788-1010      

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Lovely place.

Becca said...

Hi Marilyn, I'm Becca! I'm so happy to have found your lovely blog. I have family in Portland and I love it there, and hope to live up your way someday soon. Your cookbook post was great too, I have my Mother's and you've inspired me to photograph mine. I miss my Mother and love to find ways to honor her through my creativity. I hope you'll visit sometime.
Becca