Friday, July 3, 2009

Blue

The closest to blue I could find today in a flower.
Artificially blue!
I love the cobalt blue in this jar.
A blue wall.
Best of all a blue river (Columbia River) and sky.
There are all shades of blue.
Blue mood
Blue music, the Blues
Feeling blue
Red makes me feel happy.
White makes me feel peaceful.
Blue makes me feel at home.
Blue is a mellow color.
Put them all together and we have the colors of the USA flag.
Red, White, and Blue
How do the colors of the flag make you feel?
****
Celebrating with me today is:

4 comments:

La Tea Dah said...

Beautiful pictures --- especially the one of the Columbia River Gorge taken from the stone fortress on the hill (I've loved that place ever since I was a small child). Happy 4th of July, Marilyn!!!

Rosemary said...

Blue is such a warm color.... enjoying all the pictures, but my favorite is the cobalt blue glass with the cheerful innocence of the blooming daisy. Just beautiful!

Angela McRae said...

Love your blues, and especially the scenic shot of the river and blue skies. Have a Happy Fourth!

Relyn Lawson said...

This is a great idea. I wish I had gotten my act together so I could play along. I've been immersed in other projects this week. I hope you'll do it again next year.