Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tagged

The view is sitting at Trillium Lake looking at Mt. Hood in Oregon.

Just when I was enjoying a million dollar view and having tea, I was tagged by Nancy at Sweet Remembrance and Rosemary's Sampler.

The rules of the game: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player tags 4 people and posts their names, and goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment letting them know that they've been tagged asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you've posted your answers.

10 years ago ~ I was working full time as an apparel patternmaker for Jantzen, Inc. and only dreaming of a day when I could sit and drink tea and enjoy the view.

5 things on my list today ~ work in the herb garden (it's a mess), get dressed, ship an order at the post office, read, and enjoy the sunshine (finally).

Snacks I enjoy ~ Chocolate, any kind of fruit, French Macaroons, and pastries; of course all with tea.

Things I would do if I was a millionaire ~ Enjoy beautiful views all over the world, buy a secret hide away to share with friends and family.

Places I have lived ~ Sebastopol, California - San Jose, California - San Francisco - Southern California - Beloit, Kansas - Portland, Oregon. By far, Portland has been the best and longest stay.

You have now been tagged:

Elaine, The Tea Lady
Tammy, A Spot of Tea
Angela, Newman-Coweta Magazine's Tea with Friends
Melissa, Melissa's Cozy Teacup

5 comments:

Jo said...

Oh my word, I can't get over the view you have! I'd just about die for it. ;-)

Unknown said...

I'm done! I've posted my answers.

Rosemary said...

Oh my goodness Marilyn ~ what a gorgeous view!!!
Thanks for playing the game!
Nancy

Alice said...

What a perfect way to spend time, enjoying the view and having the kettle close at hand.

Angela McRae said...

My "tag" comments are up! Thanks for asking me to play! (I'm actually honored that a "tea celebrity" such as yourself even knows of my blog!)